Scheduling an Appointment with Lisa Snider
Scheduling An Appointment with Lisa Snider
To schedule an appointment:
- Go to this link: https://starnet.indiana.edu/
- Log in with your IU username and passphrase.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment” on the left side of the page.
- Use the “Search for Advisor” feature and enter “Snider” to find my calendar.
- Click “View Calendar.”
- Select an open appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Enter the information requested. In the purpose field provide the following information:
- Current year in college (freshman= 2 or fewer semesters of college experience, sophomore= 3 or 4 terms, junior= 5 or 6 terms, senior 7 or more terms).
- Your primary preprofessional area of interest (medicine, dentistry, etc.)
- When you plan to apply (for instance, applying during the 2016-2017 application cycle).
- The topic(s) you wish to discuss during your appointment (MCAT prep, personal statement, application process, etc.). We encourage you to bring a list of all your questions or concerns to your appointment.
- Your phone number.
Note: Phone appointments are available for those not currently living in Bloomington, for example if you are gone for the summer but need an appointment. Please note “Phone Appointment” at the front of the “purpose” field. The advisor will call you at the designated time.
HPPLC advisors are happy to meet with IUB alumni. Phone appointments are available for those not currently in the Bloomington area.
- If your IU email account is still active, you may follow the directions above to schedule an appointment through the self-scheduling system.
- If you are an IUB alum but your IU email is no longer active, then you can call 812.855.1873 to schedule an appointment.
IMPORTANT: Drop-in advising meetings are generally 15 minutes maximum, and are first-come, first-served. Drop-ins are appropriate for discussing one quick question, but not for indepth planning.
At this time, no drop-in hours are being held; please schedule an appointment if you would like to meet.
Please check the calendar on Starnet before coming to Drop-In Advising to make sure they are being held on the day you plan to come.